OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Edwards, Jay A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwards, Jay A.
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2023 15:56:43 +0000
Hello all,

Do you like comedy that is obviously unrehearsed? If so you would love Obviously Unrehearsed Improv. OUI is OU's very own improv troupe and we would love to have come and watch our show.  Obviously Unrehearsed Improv will be performing Wednesday, November 29th in the Oklahoma Memorial Union, Bartlett Room from 7-8 pm.

What: An Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Show!
When: Wednesday, November 29th 2023
Where: Oklahoma Memorial Union, Bartlett Room
Why: Why not!

Thank you,
Jay A. Edwards
Advisor, OUI