OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Yasvir Tesiram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:20:39 -0600
Sounds like you have a Program using something on the CD or a terminal in
the directory structure of the CDROM. For your terminals, you can change
directory to something other than the CDROM (usually mounts on /mnt/cdrom
or /cdrom). Or if you have a file manager window that was displayiing the
contents of the CDROM, and you have closed it,then find the filemanager
instance and kill it. Run top to give you the pid of the filemanager.

Copya
Yas

Yasvir A. Tesiram
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation