OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:40:42 -0600
Friendly reminder that tomorrow is the monthly ISG Meeting. Goddard at
4:00 p.m.

We'll be talking about:

1. Me. No, not the failed Microsoft OS* but about what I do. I'm the
first subject in "get to know your fellow geek" series. I'l be
discussing IT projects within the Oklahoma Science Project, such as:

        Videoconferencing
        Web Services
        Electronic Lab Notebook
        Wireless

2. If we have time after experiencing the thrilling adventure of my
job... Wireless. Read Alan's post.

Quyen Arana
OSP & MCBI
  271 - 7683

*Mac and Linux users: no comments, please