OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Stuart Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:27:59 -0600
So they actually have some plans to really roll out the AD sometime? I
was wondering about that since we got our Panther server and it has
better AD integration it would be nice for it to pick up some
authentication against stuff instead of having separate passwords for
all our users.

--
Stu