Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:39:29 +0900
From my bibliography list:
- Valerie Alia and Simone Bull Ethnic Media- deals mostly with indigenous
media
- Alia, V. forthcoming. The New Media Nation: Indigenous Peoples and Global
Communication, New York and Oxford: Berghahn Books.
- Some articles in Karim's Ethnic Media
- Roth, L. 2005. Something new in the air: the story of first peoples
television broadcasting in Canada, Montreal & Kingston
- Levo-Henriksson, R. (2007) Media and Ethnic Identity: Hopi views on Media,
Identity, and Communication, New York & London: Routledge.

BTW, these and the below should be on our ourmedia bibliography list if they
are not already.