Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2007 01:54:19 +0900
frederick's ourmedia article on wikipedia is tagged for deletion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OURMedia/NEUSTROSMedios

He needs some help from experienced wikipedians and plenty of citations of
ourmedia in 'independent and reliable sources' e.g. Books published by
academic publishers, reports published by research insistitutions, etc. It
needs to be made into an 'objective' referenced article (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources) .

Note however that depending on the depth of your involvement with OURMedia,
there may be a conflict of interest (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Conflict_of_interest ) preventing you
from participating in editing- but you can still contribute in other ways,
e.g. By pointing out relevant information on the talk page, etc.

The article is likely to become something really different once it is edited
into wikipedia-regulated shape, but it's a nice article on the conference,
so I have copied it in it's current form onto our own wiki :)
http://om6.engagemedia.org/index.php/Article_About_the_OURMedia6_conference