Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:39:30 +0900
A bit older, but still interesting,

* Price-Davies, Eryl & Tacchi, Jo (2001) Community Radio in a Global
Context: A Comparative Analysis in Six Countries. Sheffield: Community Media
Association.

* New, well written, unfortunately in German (though I think a working
translation is available from Salvatore Scifo>:
Community Media in Europe

The legal and economic framework of the third
audiovisual sector in UK, Netherlands,
Switzerland, Niedersachsen (Germany) and
Ireland

Study by Helmut Peissl & Otto Tremetzberger
Austria, 2008

Commissioned and published by the (RTR) ­ Austrian Telecommunications and
broadcasting Regulator

Full print version in German:
http://www.rtr.at/de/pr/PI13102008RF