From:
"Bailey, Olga" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bailey, Olga
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:31:40 -0000
Dear Colleagues,
I am please to inform you that a panel  Alternative media practices: alternative activisms?
has been approved to the ACS CROSS ROADS Conference. The conference is organized by the University of the West of Indies, Kingston, Jamaica, July 3-7 2008.

I'd like very much to encourage you to submit your abstract to our panel.

Details:
abstract 150 words (title/body), author (s) name (s), e-mail address, & affiliation
address to submission: www.crossroads2008.org <http://www.crossroads2008.org/>

If you have any queries about this panel, please get in touch.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards
Olga

Dr. Olga Guedes Bailey
Programme Leader of MA Media and Globalisation
Nottingham Trent University
School of Arts and Humanities
Institute of Cultural Analysis

Clifton Lane, Nottingham NG11 8NS
direct line +44 (0) 115 848 3364
Fax                           848 3364

LASTEST PUBLICATION:
BAILEY, O. GEORGIOU, M. & HARINDRANATH, R (EDS.) (2007) TRANSNATIONAL LIVES AND THE MEDIA; REIMAGINING DIASPORAS. PALGRAVE.

FORTHCOMING:
BAILEY, O, CAMMAERTS, B. & CARPENTIER, N. UNDERSTANDING ALTERNATIVE MEDIA. OPEN UNIVERISTY PRESS, DEC.2007.

This email is intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain private and confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone.  In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error.  Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.
Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free.  This is in keeping with good computing practice.