From:
Bruce Girard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Girard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:07:48 -0300
Actually, it's an interesting pricing model... "Perpetual access" to the
book is available for $745. If you're planning to be researching the
digital divide for another 15 years that's an expensive $50 a year. But
for young people with 40 years of fighting the digital divide ahead of
them it's a bargain at less than $20 a year.

What's not clear to me is why buying the hard cover edition doesn't
grant "perpetual access". Disappearing ink?

bg

--
| Bruce Girard | www.comunica.org |
| tel: +598 2 410.2979 | mobile: +598 99 189.652 |