From:
Chika Anyanwu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:42:43 +0930
Its a self reflexive book, after all how else would you understand what
digital divide means if everybody can afford to buy it. Without buying and
opening the book, I have learnt something from it already, at least I can
use the price as a classical example to my students on how they can be
exploited by information haves.
Chika Anyanwu
http://virtualafricandiaspora.com/