From:
Salvatore Scifo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salvatore Scifo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:09:26 +0300
Dear Becky and you all,
I would happy to collaborate in compiling such resource with you and all
those interested.

I have unlimited server space available on my project website
www.communitymedia.eu and it wouldn't be a problem to host it there if
needed.
Of course, there might be a number of other places where such a resource
could be potentially hosted (OurMedia, AMARC, etc.), so just let me
know....no matter where, this could become a very useful source for
practitioners, researchers, activists and policymakers.

Best,

Salvo