OSCER-USERS-L Archives

OSCER users

OSCER-USERS-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2022 19:26:16 -0500
OSCER users,

Today is OSCER's 21st anniversary -- happy anniversary to us all!

On August 31 2001, OSCER officially opened our doors, and our
very first act, that very day, was to teach a workshop on
supercomputing.

We've all been working together as a community ever since,
and it's been wonderful beyond description -- a profound
honor to work with such amazing colleagues on both the
research side and the research computing side.

We look forward to continuing this adventure together,
for many years to come!

The OSCER Team:
Dave Akin
Patrick Calhoun