CERVANTES-L Archives

Coloquio Cervantes

CERVANTES-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"A. Robert Lauer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A. Robert Lauer
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:40:51 -0600

>Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:14:07 -0600
>From: "Bruce R. Burningham" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Reminder: Newberry Cervantes Symposium Deadline
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>Greetings Cervantistas,
>
>Just a reminder that the deadline for the submission of proposals for
>the 2007 Newberry Library Cervantes Symposium is fast approaching.
>The submission deadline is Feb 2, 2007; the symposium will take place
>on Saturday, April 28, 2007 at the Newberry Library in Chicago.  The
>keynote address and post-symposium reception are scheduled to be held
>at the Instituto Cervantes de Chicago later that afternoon.
>
>Please see attached call for papers and send proposals to me at the
>address below.  Email submissions are preferred, but hard copies are
>also acceptable.
>
>Best,
>BRB
>
>Bruce R. Burningham
>Spanish and Latin American Literature

>Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
>114 Stevenson Hall
>Illinois State University
>Campus Box 4300
>Normal IL 61790-4300
>(309) 438-7975
>

>Greetings Cervantistas,
>
>Just a reminder that the deadline for the
>submission of proposals for the 2007 Newberry
>Library Cervantes Symposium is fast
>approaching.  The submission deadline is Feb 2,
>2007; the symposium will take place on Saturday,
>April 28, 2007 at the Newberry Library in
>Chicago.  The keynote address and post-symposium
>reception are scheduled to be held at the
>Instituto Cervantes de Chicago later that afternoon.
>
>Please see attached call for papers and send
>proposals to me at the address below.  Email
>submissions are preferred, but hard copies are also acceptable.
>
>Best,
>BRB
>
>Bruce R. Burningham
>Spanish and Latin American Literature

>Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
>114 Stevenson Hall
>Illinois State University
>Campus Box 4300
>Normal IL 61790-4300
>(309) 438-7975

>         filename="Newberry CFP.pdf"

Prof. A. Robert Lauer
The University of Oklahoma
Dept. of Modern Langs.,  Lits., & Ling.
780 Van Vleet Oval, Kaufman Hall, Room 206
Norman, Oklahoma 73019-2032, USA
Tel.: 405-325-5845 (office); 405/325-6181 (OU
dept.); Fax: 1-866-602-2679 (private)
Vision: Harmonious collaboration in an international world.
Mission: "Visualize clearly and communicate promptly"
<http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/A-Robert.R.Lauer-1/vita.html>VITA
/ <http://www.peterlang.com/all/>IBÉRICA
/<http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/A-Robert.R.Lauer-1/AITENSO.html>AITENSO
/ <http://www.ou.edu/bcom/>BCom /