CERVANTES-L Archives

Coloquio Cervantes

CERVANTES-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"A. Robert Lauer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A. Robert Lauer
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:15:49 -0600

>From: Julian Olivares <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Lauer, A Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:11:48 -0600
>Subject: FW: SRBHP Announcement
>
>Estimado Roberto:
>
>Te lo agradeceria mucho pasar este anuncio,
>junto con el “attach”, a nuestros colegas.
>

>----------

Prof. A. Robert Lauer
The University of Oklahoma
Dept. of Modern Langs.,  Lits., & Ling.
780 Van Vleet Oval, Kaufman Hall, Room 206
Norman, Oklahoma 73019-2032, USA
Tel.: 405/325-5845 (office); 405/325-6181 (OU
dept.); Fax: 405/325-0103 (office)
Vision: Harmonious collaboration in an international world.
Mission: "Visualize clearly and communicate promptly"
<http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/A-Robert.R.Lauer-1/vita.html>VITA
/ <http://www.peterlang.com/all/>IBÉRICA /
<http://www.comediantes.org/>BCom /
<http://www.ou.edu/cervantes/coloquiocervantes.html>Coloquio