HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Clint Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:17:56 -0500
Lots of stuff for you to read and do!

NO MEETING THIS WEEK.  Except for an optional general info Shack-a-Thon meeting Wednesday, 8pm, OMU President's Room.  Next general meeting is Tuesday, September 28th at 7:30pm in the Heritage Room.

PAINT CANS last Saturday raised $220--thanks to everyone who came to that!  (Which did not include the great majority of people who signed up!  Tsk tsk.)

PAINT CANS is happening again this Saturday, and we're going to try something new and do it AFTER the game.  We're playing Oregon at 2:30, so a rough estimate is that it'll be over at 6pm.  Afterwards we'll meet up at walking distance from the stadium and go from there.  If you want to sign up for this Saturday, email me, [log in to unmask], and I'll tell you more details.  Remember, to be considered an active member you need to attend at least one fundraiser!

PUB WEEK organization fair is this Tuesday and Wednesday (tomorrow!) on the South Oval from 9am-3pm.  If you'd like to help out at the table for a while, email [log in to unmask] with what times you can do it.  Don't worry, there will be an exec member there to set up/break down/answer questions.

SHACK-A-THON starts a week from Wednesday!  Get pumped!  Get psyched!  Get registered!  (You should have received a registration form as an attachment to a previous email.)

That's all for now.  Have a great week!

-Clint Givens
Secretary, OUHFH