HABITAT-L Archives

habitat-l

HABITAT-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:05:30 -0500
Hey everyone!  OU Habitat for Humanity is partnering with OU Crew for a unique fundraising opportunity this semester.  Crew and Habitat members will be rowing on ergonomic machines to raise money for both organizations.  The event will be held Saturday, October 28th, at Penn Square Mall in Oklahoma City.  At the moment, we are looking for donors that are willing to give contributions for this event.  If you know of anyone who would be willing to contribute donations to this project, you can send their mailing address information to Habitat President Evan Skinner at [log in to unmask]  We will be sending out information packets to all of these potential donors describing the event and requesting help with contributions.  We can use as many addresses as we can get!  Thanks for your help!
-OU Habitat