HEARTLAND Archives

Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group

heartland@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Amy Brower <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Communication for the Heartland Regional Genetics Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 09:21:13 -0500
Hi Shona,  I will not be able to attend in person this year but know that
Mike Watson is excited to attend and present.  I wondered if any portion of
the meeting will be available to call in?  I am participating in an IOM
meeting but in case I could be helpful at any point. I will miss seeing you
all! amy