OCFMR-ED Archives

PDQNet Core Research Team

ocfmr-ed@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
"Rodriguez Leon, Fernando" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PDQNet Core Research Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 20:33:14 +0000
Hi everyone,
I thought of a few prompts.

  *   Community members would be more willing to participate in research if  ...
  *   Researches should know that patients care about things like...
  *   Patients are not participating in research because...
  *   Researchers and community members are more likely to work together when...
  *   A lot of money goes into solving problems so that people stay healthy and health care services improve.  If I could suggest something, I'd tell researchers to...
  *   What really matters to people who use primary healthcare is to ...
  *   Most people from my community are interested in improving these aspects of their healthcare providers:
     *   1)...
     *   2)...
     *   3)...
     *   4)...

  *   I'd be interested in participating in healthcare research regarding....
  *   The best way to bring the community and researchers together is to....
  *   More patients would be involved in research if they felt that ...
  *   The first thing that comes to my mind when thinking of Heath research is...
Please let me know if any of these look good to you, or if you have any suggestions.
Thanks

Fernando Rodriguez