OCFMR-ED Archives

PDQNet Core Research Team

ocfmr-ed@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Lyndee Knox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PDQNet Core Research Team <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:37:41 -0800
Barbara - if the audience is Latino Health Access managers -then the
prompts you sent are fine. If the audience is their community
members/patients -then the prompts I've reworded below would be better:

The way researchers and people who discover new ways to improve health can
do a better job for my community is...

We need new knowledge and information about the following things that have
to do with health of families in my community/neighborhood....

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Norton, Barbara L. (HSC) <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> *PLEASE Everyone,*
>
> *In light of what Ken has shared (and I summarized), would you update,
> revise, or re-state your latest and best suggestion for a PROMPT for the
> PDQNet Process TODAY!!*
>
> *Barbara*

Lyndee Knox
LA Net - A Community Health Research and Resource Network
www.lanetpbrn.net and www.projectechola.org
Phone: 562-434-2000