OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:12:07 -0600
This month's ISG meeting will be Thursday at 3:30 p.m. in Goddard
Auditorium. We had to move it up so as to not conflict with the Yoga
class at 5:30 p.m.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to discuss security issues
(and a little venting of the firewall... pun intended). I'm REALLY
hoping we'll get IT to join us and let us in on any new policies
regarding internet services we should be aware of. Plus, an update on
the testing of the Cisco WAPs would be nice.

J Quyen Arana
Information Technology Director
Oklahoma Science Project
405.271.7683