OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Yasvir Tesiram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:24:39 -0600
There are plenty of ways. But some more info may narrow down your options.

a. Netscape and Mozilla can open any number of mailboxes at once. I guess
the problem is you want all the mail in one box?

b. If so, then go to your secondaray mail client and set forwarding to the
account you want your mail in. That's all.

c. Alternatively, there is fetchmail. But not for Windoze unless you run
Cygwin.

d. If all fails, give netscape/mozilla mail the flick and get a proper
mail reader :-)

Cheers
Yas

Yasvir A. Tesiram