OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Brad Pazoureck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:51:44 -0600
Sorry for the late post...

Another option is via the web of course...
www.newegg.com
www.techonweb.com

Those two are where I buy almost all of my parts.  Techonweb is in Dallas
and is a one to two day ship after processing.  Usually get stuff in about 3
days.

Both are very cheap in their stuff.  They sell a bunch of OEM parts and get
around the must be sold with a piece of hardware by including a case screw.

Brad