OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Jerrod Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:06:40 -0500
I was wondering how the deployment will be handled within OMRF? I know (from
my end) as those that choose to upgrade on their own will be calling me
saying the imaging server is down. And the way criticals are force-pushed at
login, will SP2 be done the same way? I have SP2 at home on my wife's
machine and short of disabling the firewall so I can reach the router, I
haven't noticed much different other than the things that were changed at
default. The legacy things (I think) and XP users who upgrade are going to
be the bigger issues.

Sometimes I'm glad we're still all 2000 in my area (hehe)