OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:54:33 -0600
Anyone who needs to check their e-mail address can go to

http://speedy.ouhsc.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=omrf-isg&A=1

then click on "login with your LISTSERV password". You will need to
create a password.

 From there you can change your e-mail as needed. Remember that your
reply e-mail address must match the requested e-mail address, otherwise
the LISTSERV computer won't believe you. Computers are like that, you
know.

Quyen