OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:14:37 -0500
It's that time of month again! The ISG Meeting will be this Thursday in
Goddard at 4:00pm, as usual.

On our agenda we have....

1. Bob Horowitz from Imaging demonstrating and giving us an insider's
view of their new online calendar.

2. Alan Shields from Centola's Lab will be showing us the Wiki demo
he's set up, that hopefully can become our new tech support information
exchange!

3. And, again, if there's time, we'll compare notes on the continuing
saga, "OMRF and WiFi, part 2: The Implementation?"

Be there, or be <!element  xx       - -
         (((fr|lim|ar|root) |
           (pr|in|sum) |
           (#pcdata|mc|(tu|phr)) |