OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Todd Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:17:24 -0600
I remember the FBI guy mentioning at a previous meeting here that his
local office was working with older PCs confiscated during crime
investigations.  He made it sound like they were working with
crumbs and odds and ends; if Apple's marketing people were smart
they'd supply a mac for every FBI computer investigator in the country
and then "leak" the news out...

But we know how non-smart Apple's marketing people are right?