OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Danny G Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:29:12 -0600
I hope a one-time thing.   This person is using netscape under classic
mac, and I want to merge into another pop account on mozilla.   Long
term, I am setting up our own imap mail server for the group.

thanks,
Danny