OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Danny G Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:59:11 -0500
I assume you mean more than one controller card in one server, and if so
that is not a problem,  you just need enough irq's, etc.  I have two or
three in my computer now, so that I can have different speed devices.

thanks,
Danny

--
thanks,
Danny G Smith

Crystallography Core Computer Manager / Sr UNIX Sys Adm
Crystallography Dept Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
phone(405)271-8954   fax(405)271-7953   dept(405)271-1672
UNIX air conditioned environment, keep the windows closed