OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Todd Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 09:57:11 -0500
I've seen no other mention of this.  Keep in mind however that
the next version of MS's Office for Mac is supposed to incorporate
Virtual PC, in other words it will just be a Windows app running
under emulation (which is a shame because currently many PC
reviewers says Office X is better than Office XP).  Going to have
to do some reading, though...