OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Alan Shields <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:34:32 -0500
Parima and I have made a pictorial how to for the current favorite
Windows client: RhymBox.

http://wiki.isg.omrf.org/Support/RhymBoxHowTo

That should help you out and be a pretty good demo of what you can do
in the way of pictorial tutorials for users and others. Check out the
source code: I could have made it a bit more simple by not using
tables, but I really liked the look of those tables. On the other hand,
those tables are not conducive to making a slide show out of the
tutorial, so I may go back and replace them if I'm bored. Really,
really bored.

If you see anything in there that needs clarification, or if you want
to comment about it, do it. As always, the page is publicly-editable.

Alan Shields