OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Yasvir Tesiram <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:45:48 -0600
Mate, just because Australia may be the bottom end of the world doesn't
mean you have to disregard it from the planet. We were there in Gulf 1,
Gulf2/Iraq, WW1, WW2, Korea, Nam etc. We've hosted the Olympics twice.
We exported Paul Hogan, Steve "Croc Hunter Uses baby as bait" Goose,
Elle McPherson, Nicole Kidman, Mel Gibson, Russel "Pub Brawler" Crowe
and their progress on the world stage via the net, including logistics
and deployment of troops to foreign lands, was managed in a secure
leakless environment of Win98. It's huge, it's big and it's too bloody
right that MS should recognize where most of their Win98 customers come
from.

Copya
Yas

On Jan 12, 2004, at 1:50 PM, Jon Hamm wrote:

> Tell anyone about what? This only applies to Australia, right? Please?
> Pretty please?

Yasvir Tesiram
PostDoctoral Fellow
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation