OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:59:50 -0500
I've updated the list header which should forward non-subscriber
postings to me for review.

Send= Editor
Editor= [log in to unmask],(OMRF-ISG)

When posting,, make sure you are posting from the email address you
subscribed from (check who the postings are sent to). If you have
further problems, let me know.