OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Jerrod Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:03:37 -0500
We have a 4600n in the Imaging Facility. It's been real nice to us and
duplexes very well. The only problem we've had was the printer holding it's
ouhsc address, but we moved our computers to print to it's IP instead of the
ouhsc designation and it's all worked swimmingly ever since.

However, don don't do much color printing for the sake of imaging though, so
if that's your use, then I don't have any comments. But for just group color
print use, it's fantastic so far. The duplexing is our primary use for it on
protocols and manuals.

Jerrod Howard
OMRF Imaging Facility, MC109.5
825 NE 13th