OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Jerrod Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 15:33:21 -0500
We have used a Quantum SDLT U320 30/60 for quite awhile now, and just
recently purchased a single load Quantum SDLT U160 300/600. Veritas is our
backup software solution, but in a unix/linux environment, I'm not sure what
you would use. I will have it up and running in a few weeks and you can see
it then, or you can see what we have running now. The quantums we've used
and installed for other labs have been flawless. Veritas on the other
hand...