OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:18:43 -0600
Kensington provided some good support for a defective wireless mouse...

<quote>
Sent the replacement unit it will take 7-10 business days and once you
receive the replacement unit I need you to mark the defective unit with
a marker with these words FIELD DESTROY, cut the cord and dispose of it
in the trash.
</qoute>

Think they'll need a notarized witness to make sure I've followed their
instructions?

Quyen