OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Todd Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:23:19 -0600
I think the offendee was Bob, a tempest in a teapot all the way around,
but I am going to temper my comments for awhile - the listserv is rarely
used so I don't want my screeds to dominate.  Thanks for sticking up
for me in the trenches though!