OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Brad Pazoureck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:13:49 -0600
It is a lockdown by OUHSC IT.  Not by OMRF IT.  Just wanted to get that out
there.  So if you want a port open I need the machine name, MAC address, and
what ports to that machine you want.  I will forward these to OU IT who are
attending to them on a case by case level.  Meaning they might not get to
yours for a few days, and then they might deny you those ports until we
provide further validity as to why these ports are needed.

Brad