OMRF-ISG Archives

OMRF's Information Support Group

omrf-isg@SPEEDY.OUHSC.EDU

From:
Quyen Arana <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OMRF's Information Support Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:21:16 -0500
Ya'll, don't forget the ISG and LUG meeting today.

The fun starts at 4:00p.m. in GODDARD. Yes, that's right folks, we will
be back in the newly renovated Goddard, decked out with new multimedia
equipment.

I'm hoping some bodies from IT will show up and give us a heads up on
the OMRF domain transition to AD.

We will inaugurate the Linux User's Group (a separate notice will be
going out onto the LUG mailing list) with a short intro into linux
installation for those newbies of us at 4:30p.m. For the seasoned
users, just bear with the intro... I'm sure we'll hit some key issues
in the installation process that will prompt discussion. We'll then
open the floor.

Quyen