OSCER-USERS-L Archives

OSCER users

OSCER-USERS-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:34:25 -0500
OSCER users,

REMINDER:

---

On Thu, 16 Mar 2023, Henry Neeman wrote:

OSCER users,

Schooner scheduled maintenance outage Wed March 22 8am-midnight

We'll be migrating all OSCER-owned virtual machines from
OSCER's older virtualization application servers onto
new hardware.

During this outage, Schooner will be down, but
all other OSCER resources will be up.

As always, because of this scheduled maintenance outage on
Schooner, batch jobs won't start unless they're guaranteed to
end before Wed March 22 8:00am.

So you might need to reduce the amount of runtime you request,
unless after this scheduled maintenance outage.

We apologize for the inconvenience -- our goal is to make
OSCER systems better!

The OSCER Team ([log in to unmask])