OSCER-USERS-L Archives

OSCER users

OSCER-USERS-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2022 15:29:33 -0500
OSCER users,

Forwarding from the Science Gateways Community Institute.

Please reply directly to them, and please feel free to
forward to anyone who may be interested and appropriate.

SUMMARY:

MiniGateways 2022: Connections for the Future
April 5-7 2022, online, FREE!
Contact: Sandra Gesing ([log in to unmask], 312-668-9041)
https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022

DETAILS:

Registration for MiniGateways 2022 is FREE but required. Register now!

Registration for MiniGateways 2022 is NOW OPEN!

https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022-registration

Save your spot and sign up for tutorials!

Last December we announced MiniGateways 2022 with a "Save the
Date" message.

The schedule and presenters are now finalized:

https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022-program

The virtual conference is open for registration:

https://sciencegateways.org/minigateways2022-registration

Register before April 1 to receive a surprise in the mail!

MiniGateways 2022 will offer a variety of presentations,
tutorials, options for interaction, and opportunities to
build connections for the future with the community around
science gateways.

What you'll get from our program:

* Join us on Tuesday and Wednesday for exciting Tutorial
sessions where you can gain in-depth expertise on specific
topics

* Join us on Wednesday and Thursday for exciting short talks
on topics contributed by the community

* Join our interactive Open Forum on Thursday for discussing
emerging topics for science gateways

* Opportunities to grow your network by meeting people in the
community who are users, developers, or providers of gateways