OSCER-USERS-L Archives

OSCER users

OSCER-USERS-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 May 2022 14:56:42 -0500
OSCER users,

This coming Wednesday (May 11) 8:00am-midnight, we'll hold
an outage to upgrade to the most recent stable version of
the Slurm batch system (sbatch, squeue, etc), to resolve
a security vulnerability in older versions of Slurm.

During the outage, batch jobs won't be able to run.

This means that, on Monday and Tuesday, if you want a job to
run, you'll need to make sure that it'll be able to end
by Wednesday 8:00am (so you might need to reduce its
time limit).

We apologize for the inconvenience -- our goal is to make
OSCER systems and services even better!

The OSCER Team ([log in to unmask])