OSCER-USERS-L Archives

OSCER users

OSCER-USERS-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Neeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2022 17:50:24 -0600
OSCER users,

All Schooner login and dtn nodes are in full production again.

Please go back to logging in to

schooner.oscer.ou.edu

Many thanks to the OSCER Operations Team for getting this
login issue resolved!

As always, we apologize for the trouble.

STATUS

* schooner1, schooner2, dtn2
-- UP
-- Login procedure is normal.
-- All /scratch directories *ARE* accessible.
-- OURdisk directories *ARE* accessible.
-- *CAN* use compilers.

* dtn1
-- UP
-- Login procedure is normal.
-- All /scratch directories *ARE* accessible.
-- OURdisk directories *AREN'T* accessible
(this is normal for dtn1).
-- *CAN* use compilers.

Henry