OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Judson Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judson Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:53:48 -0500
Folks,

Oct. 19, 20 and 21 are the dates for the annual Boy Scout Jamboree on the
Air. I had a call from a Den leader, whose son and one other cub scout are
interested in ham radio, and would like to make some contacts with other
scouts across the country. I wonder if anyone would help me for an hour or
so this Saturday at the shack. I don't have keys for one thing, but more
importantly, I've not been checked out on the gear and antennas we have
hooked up, so I'd need help.

Fortunately it's an away football game. If you can help, let me know what
hours would work for you.

Also, if you know of other scouts who might be interested, they could come
also. If it were to get to be more that 3 or 4, we might want to do them in
shifts so they don't get bored...

tnx es 73,

Jud W5JA

--