OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Carey McCachern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:02:44 -0500
We are using the computer Connor brought for SCR; I don't know the passwords to anything else.  As for software, we downloaded N1MM, and SCR-Log.  I like N3FJP, but it isn't free.  I will go up to the station before the contest and find software.

I operated for a few hours last year in CQWW, and I got about 40 DXCC's with a dipole at 25 feet.  I'm sure we will be able to rack up QSOs with the SteppIR.

We will be operating as W5TC.

-Carey McCachern
N5RM