OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 19:56:46 -0500
From: Kevin Gildea <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>
My day on the fourth is largely open, so I will plan on being there. The event in December began around 1300...roughly the same time again?

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 19:07:12 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AF5HS, N5RM?
To: [log in to unmask]

As far as I know, it starts when people arrive and ends when everyone has left...
73,
Kim N5OP

On Saturday, April 13, 2013, Moore-Furneaux, Sandra K.  wrote:

All day?

Sandy Moore-Furneaux

Graduate Teaching Assistant,

  Film & Media Studies 2023