OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

"Laws, Peter C." <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:48:56 +0000
> I've told the club officers to come up with a list of the equipment they want that we can discuss, and then turn that list into a grant (or grants) to submit to the ARDC, but I don't know what vehicle to use. The first class > of grants (I believe it's equipment) is due 1 June, so time is getting short.

Along those lines ...

1600 CDT ...

Join Zoom Meeting

https://oklahoma.zoom.us/j/97079324739?pwd=Y2hacGRVcGtmUGsycnRBRldKbjdxUT09<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Foklahoma.zoom.us%2Fj%2F97079324739%3Fpwd%3DY2hacGRVcGtmUGsycnRBRldKbjdxUT09&data=04%7C01%7Cplaws%40ou.edu%7C557223ee1e5e4a4a45b608d8fba45890%7C9c7de09d903444c1b462c464fece204a%7C1%7C0%7C637536030610038775%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=tqfua7YRH%2BQCLgxAkQOPBuWsNrqRAwu7ECOwPhU%2BNjw%3D&reserved=0>

Meeting ID: 970 7932 4739

Passcode: hamradio

ALSO ...

The list I started inventorying items needed is here (note: I deleted the helicopter due to lack of justification):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tSiM26qLeTGhMDs2gvh9sKhQzneFWyfA3OrQ2I3YC9Y/edit?usp=sharing<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1tSiM26qLeTGhMDs2gvh9sKhQzneFWyfA3OrQ2I3YC9Y_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMFAw&c=qKdtBuuu6dQK9MsRUVJ2DPXW6oayO8fu4TfEHS8sGNk&r=PjD8RoKeynVNpbRwReuMa2YgIHxGqkHFiggB47pDEQU&m=e1HanYJO-MHH2_E6UU21FIpAXj8APHluSxWeKa_F47w&s=dLNz7JmGjNlkHkVKYd8e3lGHvDSS0nHxoYBbWLHX_vM&e=>

We need to get this list whittled down to what we need for the first grant application and get real prices attached.

Peter

--
Peter Laws, BS, MRCP / N5UWY
[log in to unmask] / he, him, his

As a rule of thumb, please DO NOT click links in e-mails. Select, Copy, Paste. Vigilance is the best deterrent of malicious intent!