OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Brewster, Keith A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Brewster, Keith A.
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2016 22:46:28 +0000
I wonder if COCAMS/NWA can help with the logistics of handling the $$ for this?

Back when I was more active in COCAMS we set up a sub-account to work with the National Severe Weather Workshop (which has since been melded into the Tornado Summit and thus COCAMS not required to be in the loop any more).   Anyway they could possibly provide a sub-account and mechanism for paper trace for the NWC ham station maintenance without setting up a separate organization.

However, COCAMS has not been very active recently, might talk to John Ferree about their status.

SCARS might also fit the bill.

-Keith