OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Judson Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judson Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:07:55 -0500
My apologies if you get this twice; I first sent it to an old list server
set up on GCN...
---------------------------
Folks,

If you are leaving club dues ($15) in my mailbox on the 8th floor of the
Sarkeys Energy Center (it's the box with the postcard of an old Army
motorcycle in it), please make a check out to OUARC, put it in an envelope,
and put my name on the envelope.

I think we have a good solution to our license intruction materials: I just
heard back from the Geology Library people (2nd floor, SEC - officially
Youngblood Energy Library):  "We have placed the four books and 2 CDS on
reserve for your amateur radio club members.  They can each be checked out
for a week.  If the student needs them longer to study with, they can also
renew the item.  Thanks."

Minutes of the last meeting are posted on our website, under Meetings: Past,
present and future <http://ouarc.ou.edu/Meetings/>
(http://ouarc.ou.edu/Meetings/
). Many thanks to Laura for this. I haven't seen better notes since the
Nixon impeachment hearings. ;-)

The next on-the-air meeting and regular meeting are also announced on
http://ouarc.ou.edu :  The former on Sep 21 (146.88-, 147.06+/-,
PL=141.3backup), the latter on Oct 5 at Southern Cross.

Don't forget 'roof day' on Sep 30. Bring any rope, coax, tools, connectors,
or anything else you think we will need.

That's all I can think of for now...

73,

Jud W5JA

--