OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Kim Elmore <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 22:36:14 -0500
If all else fails, I'll discuss it with Dean Moore directly and see what
he says. Also, I've no qualms about contacting Dr. Diaz de la Rubia
myself and broaching the subject directly. But I prefer to exhaust the
"proper channels" before I go over anyone's head.

In the meantime, start crunching the numbers and adding up the $.
Everything will be in a spreadsheet of some kind and if we can simply
fill in the blanks, the magic numbers will be revealed to The Deserving.

73,

Kim N5OP