OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Judson Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judson Ahern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:08:22 -0600
Hi, Robin. I'm in my office in the Energy Center now, have the donor stuff,
a check for $15 from Jeff and Kim Snyder and a check for $100 (donation)
that we could use to open an OU credit union account (I forgot my bag with
the OUARC checks in it).  Do you happen to be on campus? It's 3:06 PM right
now...

--
Dr. Judson L. Ahern
Professor Emeritus, Geophysics